Few things are more important than choosing the RIGHT collection letter vendor.
Your revenues depend on efficient and reliable mail delivery.
We value that trust and take NO SHORTCUTS!
Think all mass mailing services are the same?
We wouldn't blame you.
Even the best collection agency mail vendors just laser print and mail whatever you provide them.
Consider the following questions below:
1. How much revenue is generated from your direct mail?
2. What if you could get +10-15% better results from your letters?
3. How important is your reputation and avoiding mistakes?
4. Is data security critical to you and your clients?
5. Do you like doing business with a collection letter vendor dedicated to customer service?
At CompuMail, we go the extra mile!
Our clients get the best possible RESULTS, while also providing the highest levels of data security and customer service at the most competitive prices.
As you will see via our website, social media, and sales staff - no one is more transparent in helping you make the right decision for your print and mail services.
Have any questions or want to learn more?
Please fill out the form below and a member of the CompuMail team will contact you shortly.
- Competitive Rates - We will beat almost any price for comparable service and results.
- Full Color Printing - Completely customizable collection letters and envelopes
- Customer Service - Strictest standards for responding quickly to your needs
- Client Website Interface - Intuitive and user-friendly
- Data Interface - Seamless interfaces with virtually all major collection software
- Change of Address - NCOA database check, including automatic address changes and corrections
- Barcode and QR Coding Options - We can supply bar/QR codes or utilize yours.
- Emails/Texting - Includes interfaces for gaining E-consent
- Performance Reports - Customizable reports to keep you informed on all aspects of your letter campaigns
- Pro-active Audits - Prevents mistakes by comparing current mailings to previous mailings and warning of duplicates or any other anomalies
- Bi-Coastal Mail Centers - Ensures your letters get to their targets fast!
- Pressure Seal Mailers - Proven, reliable, and better open/read rates
- Information Security - Third-party verification by the premier information security company in the ARM industry - Tech Lock Inc.
- Envelopes & the FDCPA Searchpoint Document Updated by ACA (2016)
- New Credit Bureau Reporting Requirements Effective This Week (2016)
- Ohio Debt Collection Letters Not Illegal, SCOTUS Rules (2016)
- Maryland Debt Collection Litigation Bill Signed into Law (2016)
- MA Law Firms No Longer Need to be Licensed as Debt Collectors (2016)