Your reputation is our reputation.
With CompuMail as a trusted business partner, you can sleep well at night!
Our focus on security, reliability, and data integrity is unmatched in the industry.
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002/NIST SP800-53 (“FISMA”)
- Financial Services Modernization Act of 1996/Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- ISO 27002
- Massachusetts Standards for the Protection of Personal Information (Mass 201 CMR 17.00)
- Nevada Personal Information Law (NRS 603a)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Version 3.0 (PCI DSS v3.1)
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”)
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITECH Act”)
- Minnesota Plastic Card Security Act (H.F. 1758)
- SSAE 16, SOC I, Type II
Information security is an integral part of CompuMail’s business.
We are committed to protecting our operations from any potential physical, environmental, and computer security threats.
To evidence our commitment to security, we employed -KirkpatrickPrice – a premier information security company to audit our security posture against multiple regulatory requirements.
KirkpatrickPrice performed a thorough audit, and CompuMail was awarded certification in July of 2016.